Sunday, August 15, 2010

Roger's personal history

Since I kept opening holes in Roger's life, and some events seemed like they should overlap or outright contradicted others, I've spent the last few hours rewriting certain little bits in all three stories, and trying to consolidate his history. The timeline presented below is based on that, and hopefully structures my stories a bit better without quite so many holes.

Note - you'll see "failed to recover chalice". It's not a typo, as I've decided that there is more story to tell, but mostly action. Roger will get back to Bargaintown, where a bounty-hunting group led by Ace (a character from the first story I ever wrote) will waylay Roger, and take the chalice, but not before Roger does some permanent damage to Ace or his infrastructure.


No comments:

Post a Comment